Be Invisible


Hai. Welcome to my pink + blue blog. Feel delightful to read something about me. Or you want to see my stuff? Read the story back here :)




da follower

()


100% Copyright by miszz pija
Powered by Blogger.

Twitter fb
bestfriend??

Assalamualaikum..
hari ini,ohh nope,malam ini,menulis entry dgn perasaan yg kcau  bilau..
yaAllah tenangkan hati hambaMu ini..
tiada tempat lagi yang boleh mengadu selai sini n di hadapan Mu yaAllah..
hambaMu ini tahu yang entry ini tidak dapat menenangkan diri sepenuhnya,
tapi sekurangnya sedikit..
hurmm..talking about bestfriend,
dulu,
what i means a few minutes ago,
i think i know what is the meaning of "bestfriend"!!!
but it is not anymore.
for this time right now,
i dont know who is my bestfriend,hurmm

once,i had considered this girl as my bestfriend dunia akhirat,
as we have been friend for a long time,
but sometimes the way she treats me,
not showing a single thing that she considered me as her besty,
ya Allah please make me strong,
everytime i see her with her "besty" i feels jelous..
i dont know what kind of feeling is that,huhu
sincerely,i am not strong enough for all of this.,
not strong enough.
even there is one time that we hangout together,
she get or buy something that is same for her n her besty,
just imagined that time,
i was like,why?why?
why she never done that with me??
not hoping a gift but h0ping that i exist in front of her..
but she dont.
the last time i remembered she had give a gift for me is when we r in PS.
hurmm,she also never send me a msg like she send to that girl,
not being jelous but i also have a feeling,
i always been there for you,
but you??
it is a long time i know you,
a long time!!
its oke dear friend,
i will be strong in front of you,
as long as i can be patient,
i will try my best,
this time i write this entry,
i want you to know that i am crying bcoz of you.

p/s :i give you a bracelet so that you will remember me even i know that you wont.
keep smiling fariza until you cant anymore.